Friday, October 9, 2009

Iphone Case





I was so excited when I got my Iphone this summer - but simultaneously petrified that I would drop it/lose it.



If I do, it's back to TO-GO phones for me. Ugh.

Therefore, I decided it would be a good idea to get a Iphone case. Too bad they're like 45 bucks! Yeah right. I'll just make one instead.

Difficulty Level: Medium

Materials

- Small-ish piece of fabric. (From Wal-Mart craft bin. 79 cents.
- Sewing Needle
- Scissors
- Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun(per usual)
- Embroidery Thread


Directions


1. Fold piece of fabric in half two times to make it thicker for Iphone protection!

2. Wrap piece of fabric around your phone to make sure it fits!

3. Hand-sew the sides to connect the edges of the fabric, as well as the bottom of case.

4. Spread hot glue onto the backside of a ribbon.

5. Quickly place the ribbon onto the fabric and wrap it around - make sure it's straight!

6. Tie a bow, and glue down the ends (for a fray-free ribbon end, burn the end of the ribbon with a lighter for 1/2 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment